SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
Name of Borrower’s Country: REPUBLIC OF CABO VERDE
Name of Project: TECHNOLOGY PARK PROJECT
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (ICB) CONSTRUCTION OF LOT 5 – DATA CENTER 2: FINANCIAL SERVER ROOM AND CONSTRUCTION OF LOT 7: DATA CENTER 3: DISASTER RECOVERY OF THE TECHNOLOGY PARK
1. This Specific Procurement Notice follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which appeared in Development Business Issue No. AfDB797-12/13 dated December 9th, 2013.
2. The Government of the Republic of Cabo Verde has received a loan from the African Development Bank in the amount of €31,59 million towards the cost of the TECHNOLOGY PARK PROJECT, and intends to apply part of the proceeds of the loan to cover eligible payments under the contracts for the supply/construction of CONSTRUCTION OF LOT 5 – DATA CENTER 2: FINANCIAL SERVER ROOM AND CONSTRUCTION OF LOT 7 – DATA CENTER 3: DISASTER RECOVERY OF THE TECHNOLOGY PARK. Bidding is open to all bidders from eligible member countries as defined in the ADB’s Rules of Procedure for the Procurement of Goods and Works.
3. NOSI – Núcleo Operacional da Sociedade de Informação now invites sealed bids from prospective bidders for any or all of the following lots:
LOT 5 – DATA CENTER 2:
The DC2 it is an annex building to DC1 to be located near the former airport “Francisco Mendes” in Achada Grande- Praia, that will take advantage of the infrastructure already built, including the NOC (Network Operation Center), electricity and telecommunications network. The DC2 is exclusively dedicated to providing services to the financial sector (banking, insurance, financial intermediation, etc.).
The construction of DC2 is also used to solve the problem of evacuation of the DC1 first floor, creating a bridge of connection between the two buildings that will serve as emergency exit of the offices zone of the DC1. In this sense demolitions are necessary and a small construction inside the DC1.
The execution time will be less than 9 (nine) months.
The Bidder shall furnish a bid security, in the amount of € 100 000,00 (one hundred thousand euros) for LOT 5.
LOT 7 – DATA CENTER 3:
The DC3, is located in Ribeira de Julião, Chã de Marinha – São Vincente Island and the building will provide the disaster recovery service. Together with the DC1 and DC2 they are the Cape Verde DC complex.
From starts DC3 is distinguished from the DC1 and DC2, not only in function but also in location. These are located in an industrial zone and peripheral to the city, while the DC3 in Sâo Vicente is built in the residential neighborhood of Ribeira Julião.
In the case of a neuralgic equipment for the security of the country, the challenge will be to make the building as more discreet as possible.
Taking into account the two aspects highlighted in the preceding paragraphs is proposed, in consultation with the Developer, host the DC3 in semi basement located on level 0 and 1, and also on a smaller scale, include one Incubation Center and Training Center. Taking advantage of the proximity to the UniCV and giving national dimension to the Technology Park.
The execution time will be less than 9 (nine) months.
The Bidder shall furnish a bid security, in the amount of € 300 000,00 (three hundred thousand euros) for LOT 7.
4. Complete sets of bidding documents (and additional copies) may be purchased from Unidade de Gestão de Projectos Especiais (UGPE) – Projecto Parque Tecnológico | Rua Largo da Europa nº 6 | Achada Sto Antonio C.P. 145 | Praia | Santiago | Republic of Cabo Verde | Tél.: (+238) 2617584 | Att: Carlos Delgado, Sandra Lima, Marie Rodrigues, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of €150,00 (One hundred and fifty euros) per lot, payable for each set, to:
For payment made within Purchaser’s Country:
Candidates must request the issuance of DUC (Documento Único de Cobrança) to the Directorate General of the Treasury (DGT)
For payment from abroad: Account holder: Tesouro Conta Caixa Account number: 100600 Bank: Banco de Cabo Verde NIB: 006000000000010060016 CODE SWIFT: BCAVCVCV – BANCO DE CABO VERDE
Related Banks: EURO USD DE NEDERLANDSCHE BANK – AMSTERDAM SWIFT CODE: FLORNL2AXXX CONTA NR. 60.01.43.074 BANK: CITIBANK – NY CHIPS UID104877 DDA Nº 36046262 CHIPS MEMBER Nº (S): 0008, 01592 SWIFT CODE: CITIUS33XXX
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the same address.
5. The instructions to bidders and general conditions of contract contained in the bidding documents comply with the Bank’s Standard Bidding Documents for the Procurement of Goods/Works.
6. Bids shall be valid for a bid period of 120 days after Bid Opening and must be accompanied by a Bank Guarantee.
Bids must be delivered to Unidade de Gestão de Projectos Especiais (UGPE) – Projecto Parque Tecnológico | Rua Largo da Europa nº 6 | Achada Sto Antonio C.P. 145 | Praia | Santiago | Republic of Cabo Verde by September 21st, 2018, at 3:00pm and mention “CONSTRUCTION OF LOT 5 – DATA CENTER 2: FINANCIAL SERVER ROOM AND CONSTRUCTION OF LOT 7 – DATA CENTER 3: DISASTER RECOVERY OF THE TECHNOLOGY PARK”.
They will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at Unidade de Gestão de Projectos Especiais (UGPE) – Projecto Parque Tecnológico | Rua Largo da Europa nº 6 | Achada Sto Antonio on September 21st, 2018 at 3:30pm local time.
7. Qualified domestic or regional bidders shall not be eligible to receive a margin of preference in bid evaluation.
Post expires at 2:30pm on Friday September 21st, 2018
- Cliquez pour partager sur Facebook(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour partager sur LinkedIn(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour partager sur Twitter(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour partager sur WhatsApp(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour envoyer par e-mail à un ami(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquer pour imprimer(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)