REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
1. The African Development Bank hereby invites Individual Consultants to indicate their interest in the following Assignment: “Data Analyst for Master Data Management”.
2. The main objective of the assignment is to put in place a one-stop data repository where the data from all the systems is stored. Users will then access the data using tools and pre-designed templates for reconciliation purposes. This will mainly entail to ensure the following.
▪ Data from source systems is coherent and complete within the Master Data referential
▪ Data is managed over time
▪ Data is flexible to allow ease modification of data structure
▪ Solution is comprehensive and integrated to allow transparent, adaptive, preventive and ease of maintenance
The following are the main services required under the assignment: Milestones Description Requirement Analysis – Participate in the workshops to define, elicit the corporate requirements to allow good understanding of Data sources. Solution Design – Help shape Change Management materials, tasks and activities. – Design solution including data and ETL models – Help to migrate data not in SAP to the new data warehouse platform
Data Extraction (ETL)
– Review SAP4HANA Data extractors if needed
– Develop interfaces between data sources and the repository using SAP data services or Talend
– Complete the existing repository and gather master data
– Facilitate ETL Process optimization
Online user guide and technical documentation
– Create a user guide for end user
– Create technical documentation for maintenance
– Build up the Steward and Data owner structure and organization
– Work closely with them and provide necessary training or
– Outline proposals for MDM strategy and governance
3. The Corporate Information Technology Services Department (CHIS) invites Individual Consultants to indicate their interest in providing the above-described services. Interested Consultants shall provide information on their qualifications and experience demonstrating their ability to undertake this Assignment (CV, reference to similar services, experience in similar assignments, etc.).
4. The eligibility criteria, the establishment of a short list and the selection procedures shall be in conformity with the Bank’s procedures for the acquisition of consulting services funded by the administrative or capital expenditure. Please, note that interest expressed by a Consultant does not imply any obligation on the part of the Bank to include him/her in the shortlist.
5. The estimated duration of services is twelve (12) months renewable and the estimated starting date is 02nd July, 2018.
6. Interested Individual Consultants may obtain further information at the address below during the Bank’s working hours: from 08:00 to 17:00 hours, Abidjan Local Time.
7. Expressions of interest must be received by email at the address below no later than Tuesday, 22nd May, 2018 at 17:00 hours, Abidjan local time and specifically mentioning “Data Analyst for Master Data Management”.
For the attention of: IT Recruitment Team
African Development Bank
Corporate IT Services Department (CHIS)
Avenue Joseph Anoma, 01 B.P. 1387, Abidjan, CÔTE d’IVOIRE
Tel: (+225) 20 26 22 61
8. ESTABLISHMENT OF THE SHORT LIST
A shortlist of three to six individual consultants will be established at the end the request of expressions of interest. The consultants on the shortlist will be judged on the following criteria on the basis of their updated resume.
i. Level of education in general 20%
ii. Educational level compared to the field of mission 20%
iii. Years of experience in general 20%
iv. Number of years of experience relevant to the mission 40%
Post expires at 3:00pm on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Cliquez pour partager sur Facebook(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour partager sur LinkedIn(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour partager sur Twitter(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour partager sur WhatsApp(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour envoyer par e-mail à un ami(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquer pour imprimer(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)