REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
1. The African Development Bank hereby invites Individual Consultants to indicate their interest in the following Assignment: “UNIFIED COMMUNICATION CONSULTANT”.
2. The services required under this consulting assignment are:
▪ Install, configure, and support bank standard hardware and software related to Unified communications infrastructures, including videoconferencing, telephony, streaming services.
▪ Operate and maintain the UC systems and provide related support services.
▪ Provide technical assistance to the team at Headquarters responsible for the installation, maintenance and support of the UC infrastructure.
▪ Provide assistance to Fields Offices IT officer and resolve problems with regard to the UC services and infrastructure.
▪ Operate and maintain the UC equipment using the UC monitoring tools.
▪ Work together with Senior Engineers from Headquarters in order to conduct investigations and tests to circumscribe and correct problems.
▪ As a true team player, develop, enhance and put in place means aimed at enhancing the smooth functioning and the effectiveness of products, as well as the quality of services provided to both internal and external clients.
▪ Manage UC endpoints hardware and software configuration(s) ensuring that all standards are observed and procedures are carried out in a timely manner.
▪ Ensure that system hardware and software problems are investigated, diagnosed and resolved.
▪ Investigate complex violations referred handling issues imaginatively, efficiently and professionally, obtaining factual information, and formulating opinions regarding exposed violations, through interview with all levels of staff.
▪ Investigate system access enquiries referred by support staff and all enquiries relating to information security,
▪ Assist in the assessment of the potential impact on existing access security mechanisms of specific planned technical changes, in order to help ensure that potential compromise or weakening of existing security controls is minimized.
▪ Analyze site survey reports and develop specifications of requirements and plans for installation and commissioning of hardware and software.
▪ As directed, carry out defined tasks associated with the planning, installation, upgrade, operation, control and maintenance of the organization’s network, utilizing the appropriate tools and test equipment
▪ Ensure that UC equipment and configurations are backed up and saved in a safe environment at regular basis usable in case of major issue.
▪ Investigate and diagnose complex UC problems, working with users, other staff and suppliers as appropriate.
▪ Maintain auditable records and assist in the preparation and maintenance of other documentation such as business recovery plans, particularly in the data collection and compilation / production / distribution phases of the exercise.
▪ Monitor bandwidth use, analyze traffic patterns and volumes, and determine impact/implications of issues.
▪ Ensure connections of the end points to the corporate LAN as required.
3. The Corporate Information Technology Services Department (CHIS) invites Individual Consultants to indicate their interest in providing the above-described services. Interested Consultants shall provide information on their qualifications and experience demonstrating their ability to undertake this Assignment (CV, reference to similar services, experience in similar assignments, etc.).
4. The eligibility criteria, the establishment of a short list and the selection procedures shall be in conformity with the Bank’s procedures for the acquisition of consulting services funded by the administrative or capital expenditure. Please, note that interest expressed by a Consultant does not imply any obligation on the part of the Bank to include him/her in the shortlist.
5. The estimated duration of services is six (06) months renewable and the estimated starting date is 15th June, 2018.
6. Interested Individual Consultants may obtain further information at the address below during the Bank’s working hours: from 08:00 to 17:00 hours, Abidjan Local Time.
7. Expressions of interest must be received by email at the address below no later than Tuesday, 22nd May, 2018 at 17:00 hours, Abidjan local time and specifically mentioning “Unified Communication Consultant”.
For the attention of: IT Recruitment Team
African Development Bank
Corporate IT Services Department (CHIS)
Avenue Joseph Anoma, 01 B.P. 1387,
Abidjan, CÔTE d’IVOIRE
Tel: (+225) 20 26 22 61
8. ESTABLISHMENT OF THE SHORT LIST
A shortlist of three to six individual consultants will be established at the end the request of expressions of interest. The consultants on the shortlist will be judged on the following criteria on the basis of their updated resume.
i. Level of education in general 20%
ii. Educational level compared to the field of mission 20%
iii. Years of experience in general 20%
iv. Number of years of experience relevant to the mission 40
Post expires at 3:00pm on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Cliquez pour partager sur Facebook(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour partager sur Twitter(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour partager sur WhatsApp(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour envoyer par e-mail à un ami(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquer pour imprimer(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)