Request for Expressions of Interest
Senior Advisor for Strengthening Information Technology Management
The Montenegro has received loan from the World Bank in the amount of 15.7 million US$ (14 million EUR equivalent) from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) over a period of five (5) years for “Revenue Administration Reform Project“ (RARP), for organizational restructuring, the development management and infrastructure changes necessary for optimal performance of the current tax administration system.
Montenegro Tax Administration (MTA) intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan towards payment for Senior Advisor for Strengthening Information Technology Management.
The purpose of this services (the “Service”) is to recruit the Senior Advisor for Strengthening Information Technology Management to provide detailed, in-depth and continuous advice and assistance to the MTA on the planning and execution of the Project components with IT aspects involvement over the 5-years of the project. S/he will provide guidance and advice to the MTA on identifying the best methods to ensure that the Project achieves maximum impact, in accordance with international best practice, towards the results and objectives defined in the Project documents.
The successful applicant will be recruited for a period of one year, which can be renewed on an annual basis up till the end of the project and based upon performance. It is envisioned that the Senior Advisor for Strengthening Information Technology Management will be hired in total up to 380 working days –until the Project is completed (March, 2023), based on the Project needs. The duration and number of missions will be based on project needs, approximately in average 75 working days and 4 missions to Montenegro per year, but actual execution working days and missions may be greater in the first 3 years and reduced in the later years.
The shortlisting criteria are:
- University degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent degree or other relevant fields;
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience;
- Fluency in written and oral English;
- Possess certification in the project management field or have relevant experience in the field;
- Demonstrated project management competencies including: planning, budget and timeline management, scope management, risk management, timely decision making, effective team building;
- Demonstrated experience working with the commercial software for financial institutions, government institutions and tax authorities;
- Proven experience in implementing similar assignments/systems for financial institutions, government institutions and tax authorities; (50%)
- Proven first-hand experience and in-depth knowledge of at least one IT management and development methodology; (30%)
- Proven first-hand experience in identifying IT training required for know-how improvement of IT department staff; (10%)
- Knowledge of Montenegrin language will be an advantage; (10%).
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s “Guidelines for Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Recipients dated January 2011, revised July 2014” (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant (IC) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below from 9-15 hours local time.
Expressions of Interest must be delivered to the address below by June 19, 2018, 15:00h local time. EOI shall be submitted via E-mail and must clearly indicate project name, subject number and sender details.
Ministry of Finance
Technical Service Unit -TSU
Attn: Mirko Lješević, Senior Procurement officer
Address: Jovana Tomasevica 2
(Stara zgrada Vlade -Office 48)
81000 Podgorica, Montenegro
Tel: +382 20 201-695
Post expires at 8:32pm on Saturday June 9th, 2018
- Cliquez pour partager sur Facebook(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour partager sur Twitter(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour partager sur WhatsApp(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour envoyer par e-mail à un ami(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquer pour imprimer(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)