REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
Avenue Joseph Anoma, 01 B.P. 1387, Abidjan, CÔTE d’IVOIRE
Corporate IT Services Department (CHIS)
Telephone: (+225) 20 26 22 61/ (+225) 20 26 25 83
- The African Development Bank hereby invites Individual Consultants to indicate their interest in the following Assignment: “SENIOR APPLICATION LIFECYCLE ANALYST”
- The Application Lifecycle Analyst will serve as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide business process, and enabling IT solutions to meet user needs. Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as, an understanding of the IT organization’s systems and capabilities. Analyzes business operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
The consultant’s duties will include the following:
– Lead visioning, planning, feasibility, business analysis and suitability of potential IT solutions at the Bank.
– Provide expertise in information gathering and soliciting from the business departments in order to properly analyze design, implement, and deploy content, portals, knowledge management solutions, finance & HR systems, etc..
– Apply expertise in system and process skills from logical to physical implementation throughout the full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
– Define the methodology, standards and best practices for implementing content, portal and knowledge solutions and develops appropriate documentation on projects to ensure that business requirements are adequately understood and documented.
– Communicate to business complexes and departments about new functionality provided by the Bank’s collaborative environment and content management to facilitate wider adoption of collaboration tools.
– Collaborate with business units for the Procurement business process review and modernization initiatives of the Bank, which include total of entire process end-to end review, analysis and likely automation solutions.
– Lead and Participate in requirements and planning discussions in order to provide an assessment of how to build on the architecture of the web applications to support the business objectives.
– Help the team to develop requirements, architecture, design, and the solution in adherence to internal Security, Enterprise Architecture, SDLC, Change Management, Quality assurance, Support, Training and Web application development guidelines.
– Participate in discussions with the program manager/management to ensure integration and smooth of flow information among systems.
– Get buy-in from security, infrastructure teams and enterprise architecture board on major architecture changes through detailed and persuasive presentations.
– Maintain development and user experience standards for the SharePoint environment.
– Leverage experience with the latest Collaboration, content, web technologies and tools to adapt, build and enhance the applications and components to support the Bank’s business objectives.
– Research opportunities, methods, and approaches for delivering value through improved knowledge and makes recommendations for continuous improvements.
- Essential skills/Competencies:
At least Master/Engineering degree or equivalent in computer sciences (or software Engineering/ Business Analysis) with a significant experience in Application Architecture, Business Analysis, Application Life Cycle Management (ALM) and Project Management skills.
The consultant should have at least 5 years working experience in Architecture and Business Analysis with a significant functional implementation experience in different IT Platforms such SharePoint, SAP, Oracle, .Net, IBM ,etc., Software/Systems and requirements analysis and other IT domains.,
Professional certifications in Project Management, in Enterprise Architecture/Business Analysis is desirable, plus a good background in software development life cycle (SDLC), tools and software project planning, quality assurance process; and change management and deployment procedures and mechanisms for delivering new project systems.
Professional expertise in conceptualizing, gathering complex business requirements, planning and architecting IT solutions that will help guide for designing and developing complex IT systems. This will require analytical, technical and leadership skills for the creation and evolution of the Bank’s different platforms. In that respect, the senior Application Analyst should be capable of doing the analysis of key business requirements and articulate corresponding their positive impacts on Bank’s main business drivers.
Specific expertise in analyzing and implementing projects in areas such: SharePoint collaboration tools and platforms, Business Intelligence and reporting solutions, Knowledge and content management systems, development operations, project procurement workflows, Dashboards and tracking systems, etc.
Experience in coordinating business, technical and infrastructure teams in order to deliver projects and deliverables according to timeline.
Experience in writing concept notes, business cases, business process models, requirement management documents, etc.
- The Corporate Information Technology Services Department (CHIS) invites Individual Consultants to indicate their interest in providing the above-described services. Interested Consultants shall provide information on their qualifications and experience demonstrating their ability to undertake this Assignment (CV, reference to similar services, experience in similar assignments, etc.).
- The eligibility criteria, the establishment of a short list and the selection procedures shall be in conformity with the Bank’s procedures for the acquisition of consulting services funded by the administrative or capital expenditure. Please, note that interest expressed by a Consultant does not imply any obligation on the part of the Bank to include him/her in the shortlist.
- The estimated duration of services is twelve (12) months and the estimated starting date is 13th August, 2018.
- Interested Individual Consultants may obtain further information at the address below during the Bank’s working hours: from 08:00 to 17:00 hours, Abidjan Local Time.
- Expressions of interest must be received by email at the address below no later than Friday, 13th July, 2018 at 17:00 hours, Abidjan local time and specifically mentioning “SENIOR APPLICATION LIFECYCLE ANALYST”.
For the attention of: IT Recruitment Team
African Development Bank
Corporate IT Services Department (CHIS)
Avenue Joseph Anoma, 01 B.P. 1387,
Abidjan, CÔTE d’IVOIRE
Tel: (+225) 20 26 22 61
- ESTABLISHMENT OF THE SHORT LIST
A shortlist of three to six individual consultants will be established at the end the request of expressions of interest. The consultants on the shortlist will be judged on the following criteria on the basis of their updated resume.
- Level of education in general 20%
- Educational level compared to the field of mission 20%
iii. Years of experience in general 20%
- Number of years of experience relevant to the mission 40%
Post expires at 4:00pm on Friday July 13th, 2018
- Cliquez pour partager sur Facebook(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour partager sur Twitter(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour partager sur WhatsApp(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour envoyer par e-mail à un ami(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquer pour imprimer(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)